SmileDirectClub (SDC) IPO Opens 11% Lower
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDQ: SDC) opened for trading at $20.55 after pricing 58,537,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $23.00 per share.
SmileDirectClub has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 8,780,550 shares of Class A common stock at the initial public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan and Citigroup are serving as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. BofA Merrill Lynch, Jefferies, UBS Investment Bank and Credit Suisse are also acting as book-running managers for the proposed offering. Guggenheim Securities, Stifel, William Blair and Loop Capital Markets are also acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
SmileDirectClub is the industry pioneer as the first direct-to-consumer medtech platform for transforming smiles. Through our cutting-edge teledentistry technology and vertically integrated model, we are revolutionizing the oral care industry. SmileDirectClub was founded by Alex Fenkell and Jordan Katzman in partnership with Camelot Venture Group. Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the UK, SmileDirectClub is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- Ryan Specialty Group (RYAN) IPO Opens 9% Higher
- Outbrain (OB) IPO Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Citi, Jefferies & Co, IPO, Guggenheim, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!