Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) IPO Opens 25% Higher
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLS) opened for trading at $31.30 after pricing 77,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $25 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Guggenheim Securities and UBS Investment Bank are also acting as joint book-running managers and Morgan Stanley, Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as book-runners. Cowen and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. is a leading provider of electrical balance of systems (“EBOS”) solutions for solar, storage, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure. Since its founding in 1996, the Company has introduced innovative technologies and systems solutions that allow its customers to substantially increase installation efficiency and safety while improving system performance and reliability. Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. is a recognized leader in the renewable energy industry whose solutions are deployed on over 20 GW of solar systems globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Prices Upsized 26M Share Offering at $22.25
- Barclays Downgrades The Blackstone Group (BX) to Equalweight Following BREIT Redemption Limits
- Aura Biosciences (AURA) Prices 6.7M Shares at $12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Cowen & Co, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!