Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) IPO Opens 67% Higher
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: RXRX) opened for trading at $30 after 24,242,424 shares at $18.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, SVB Leerink, Allen & Company LLC, and KeyBanc Capital Markets are acting as book running managers for the offering.
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E-Home Household Service (EJH) IPO Opens 269% Higher, Shares Halted
- Exclusive: Personal finance startup NerdWallet files for U.S. IPO - sources
- Digital Brands Group (DBGI) IPO Opens Flat, Trades Sharply Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!