Playtika Holding (PLTK) IPO 24% Opens
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PLTK) opened for trading at $33.40 after pricing its initial public offering of 69,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $27.00 per share.
The offering consists of 18,518,500 shares of common stock offered by Playtika and 50,981,500 shares of common stock offered by an existing stockholder. Playtika will not receive any proceeds from any sale of shares by the Selling Stockholder.
The underwriters have a 30-day option to buy an additional 10,425,000 shares of common stock from the Selling Stockholder at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse are acting as lead bookrunners for the offering. Citigroup, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, UBS Investment Bank, and BofA Securities are acting as additional bookrunners for the offering. Baird, Cowen, Stifel, and Wedbush Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (AKYA) Prices 6.58M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!