ON24 (ONTF) IPO Opens 54% Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for ON24, Inc. (NYSE: ONTF) opened for trading at $77 after pricing 8,560,930 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $50.00 per share.
ON24 is offering 6,315,789 shares of common stock and certain selling stockholders are offering 2,245,141 shares of common stock. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,284,139 additional shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts. ON24 will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholders.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and KeyBanc Capital Markets are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Baird, Canaccord Genuity, Needham & Company, Piper Sandler and William Blair are acting as co-managers for the offering.
ON24 provides a leading, cloud-based digital experience platform that enables businesses to convert customer engagement into revenue through interactive webinar experiences, virtual event experiences and multimedia content experiences. The ON24 platform’s portfolio of interactive, personalized and content-rich digital experience products creates and captures actionable, real-time data at scale from millions of professionals every month to provide businesses with buying signals and behavioral insights to efficiently convert prospects into customers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/16: (GFN) (EBET) (LSCC) Higher; (PHX) (EDIT) (SPNE) Lower (more...)
- AppLovin (APP) IPO Opens 13% Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!