Lucira Health (LHDX) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Lucira Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHDX) opened for trading at $22.10 after pricing 9,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share
BofA Securities and William Blair are acting as lead bookrunning managers and LifeSci Capital is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative and innovative infectious disease test kits. Lucira has developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Lucira designed its test kits to provide accurate, reliable and on-the-spot molecular test results anywhere and at any time. The LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit is designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) IPO Opens 67% Higher
- Cathie Wood's ARK Bought 3 Million Shares Of New Autonomous Truck IPO
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh