IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP) opened for trading at $40 after pricing 33,783,783 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $40.00 per share, with 27,027,027 shares being offered by TuSimple and 6,756,756 shares being offered by a selling stockholder.
Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. BofA Securities, Cowen, Credit Suisse, Nomura and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Baird, Needham & Company, Oppenheimer & Co., Piper Sandler and Valuable Capital are acting as co-managers for the offering.
TuSimple was founded in San Diego in 2015 with a mission to improve the safety and efficiency of the trucking industry through world class autonomous driving technology. Our global team of 800+ employees have developed the world’s most advanced autonomous driving system specifically designed to meet the unique demands of heavy-duty trucks and established the industry’s best long-range perception system capable of locating and identifying objects up to 1,000 meters away. In July of 2020 TuSimple launched the world’s first Autonomous Freight Network (AFN), a nationwide transportation network allowing freight to be moved throughout the country using L4 autonomous trucks. Through TuSimple’s groundbreaking Autonomous Freight Network, we are addressing the truck freight industry’s most pressing challenges by enabling reliable, low-cost freight capacity as a service while setting a new standard for safety and fuel efficiency.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuSimple (TSP) Coverage Started With Ratings Mostly Leaning Positive, Seen as an 'Early Leader in Commercial Truck Autonomy'
- TuSimple and Navistar Receive 6,775 Reservations for Fully Autonomous International LT Series Trucks
- Citi Starts TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, Nomura, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!