Eargo (EAR) IPO Doubles on Open
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Eargo, Inc. (NASDAQ: EAR) opened for trading at $36 after pricing 7,851,852 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $18.00 per share.
In connection with the offering, Eargo has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,177,777 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan and BofA Securities acted as lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities and William Blair acted as co-managers for the offering.
Eargo is a medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with hearing loss. Eargo developed the Eargo solution to create a hearing aid that consumers actually want to use. Eargo’s innovative product and go-to-market approach address the major challenges of traditional hearing aid adoption, including social stigma, accessibility and cost.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenson Acquisition Corp. I (BACA) IPO Prices at $10
- Clearwater Analytics Holdings (CWAN) Prices 30M Share IPO at $18/sh
- 7 Key Things About the Upcoming TDCX (TDCX) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!