Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Duolingo, Inc. (NASDAQ: DUOL) opened for trading at $141.40 after pricing the offering at $102. Duolingo is offering 3,700,000 shares of Class A common stock and the selling stockholders named in the prospectus are offering 1,406,113 shares of Class A common stock.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Allen & Company LLC are acting as lead bookrunners, BofA Securities, Barclays Capital Inc., Evercore Group L.L.C. and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as additional bookrunners and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., JMP Securities LLC, Piper Sandler & Co., and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
Duolingo is the leading mobile learning platform globally, offering courses in 40 languages to approximately 40 million monthly active users. With over 500 million downloads, its flagship app has organically become the world's most popular way to learn languages and the top-grossing app in the Education category on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. With technology at the core of everything it does, Duolingo has consistently invested to provide learners a fun, engaging, and effective learning experience while remaining committed to its mission to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iFiT (IFIT) IPO: 7 Things About the Upcoming $6.6 Billion IPO
- Fluence Files Registration Statement with the SEC for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Olaplex (OLPX) IPO: 7 Things You Need to Know About the Upcoming $13 Billion Listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Raymond James, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!