Cullinan Management (CGEM) IPO Doubles on Open, Trims Gains
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Cullinan Management, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGEM) opened earlier at $42 after pricing its upsized initial public offering of 11,900,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $21.00 per share. Shares have since moved down to $34.50.
All shares are being offered by Cullinan Management. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,785,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, SVB Leerink LLC, and Evercore Group LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC is acting as lead manager for the offering.
Cullinan Management is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a diversified pipeline of targeted oncology and immuno-oncology therapies with transformative potential for cancer patients. The Company’s strategy is to build a pipeline of therapeutic candidates that are uncorrelated across multiple dimensions, with a focus on assets that it believes have novel technology, employ differentiated mechanisms, are in a more advanced stage of development than competing candidates, or have a combination of these attributes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (AKYA) Prices 6.58M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Global SPAC Partners Co. Announces Closing of Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option to Purchase Additional Units in Connection with its Initial Public Offering
- Diversey Announces Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, IPO, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!