Coupa Software (COUP) IPO Opens Up 94%
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Coupa Software (NYSE: COUP) opened for trading at $35 after pricing 7,400,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share, the high end of the expected $16-$18 range.
The offering was underwritten by Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects organizations with suppliers globally. Coupa’s platform delivers “Value as a Service” by helping businesses maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polestar Performance AB to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with Gores Guggenheim (GGPIU) at Implied EV of $20B
- 7 Key Things About the Upcoming TDCX (TDCX) IPO
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc (HILS) Files for 3M Share IPO at $5-$6/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!