Burning Rock Biotech (BNR) IPO Opens 38% Higher
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR) opened for trading at $22.80 after pricing 13,500,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each representing one Class A ordinary share, at a price to the public of US$16.50 per ADS.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as representatives of the underwriters, and CMB International Capital Limited and Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Burning Rock Biotech Limited, whose mission is to Guard Life via Science, focuses on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology. The Company’s business consists of (i) NGS-based therapy selection testing for late-stage cancer patients, with the leading market share in China and over 185,000 tissue and liquid-based tests completed cumulatively, and (ii) NGS-based cancer early detection, which has moved beyond proof-of-concept R&D into the clinical validation stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- Intuity Medical (POGO) Files For Up to $75M IPO
- AvidXchange Holdings (AVDX) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!