Burning Rock Biotech (BNR) IPO Opens 38% Higher
- Wall St rises on earnings, M&A cheer amid Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR) opened for trading at $22.80 after pricing 13,500,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each representing one Class A ordinary share, at a price to the public of US$16.50 per ADS.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as representatives of the underwriters, and CMB International Capital Limited and Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Burning Rock Biotech Limited, whose mission is to Guard Life via Science, focuses on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology. The Company’s business consists of (i) NGS-based therapy selection testing for late-stage cancer patients, with the leading market share in China and over 185,000 tissue and liquid-based tests completed cumulatively, and (ii) NGS-based cancer early detection, which has moved beyond proof-of-concept R&D into the clinical validation stage.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) to pursue IPO of its Solta Medical business
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Explodes on Strong Q2 Results and Guidance, Analysts Bulled Up with 10 PT Hikes
- Robinhood Markets (HOOD) falls below $37 minutes after opening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!