Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Alkami Technology (NASDAQ: ALKT) opened for trading at $41 after pricing 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $30 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan and Barclays will act as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup and William Blair will also be book-running managers, and JMP Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets and Needham & Company will act as co-managers.
Alkami Technology, Inc. is a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the United States that enables clients to grow confidently, adapt quickly and build thriving digital communities poised for growth. The Alkami Platform is the digital banking platform of choice for 151 financial institutions, representing nearly 9.7 million of its clients' consumers and businesses. Alkami's investments have resulted in a premium platform that has enabled it to replace older, larger and better-funded incumbents and provide clients with world-class experiences reflecting their individual digital strategies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jessica Alba's The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Prices 25.807M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Amryt Pharma (AMYT) to Acquire Chiasma (CHMA) in all-stock deal
- Software firm SUSE seeks valuation of nearly $7 billion in IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Needham & Company, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!