Afya Limited (AFYA) IPO Opens 24% Higher
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Afya Limited (NASDAQ: AFYA) opened for trading at $23.50 after pricing 13,744,210 Class A common shares at a public offering price of $19.00 per share.
Afya is issuing and selling 11,827,256 shares of Class A common shares and certain selling shareholders are selling an additional 1,916,954 shares of Class A common shares. In connection with the offering, Afya has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,061,631 shares of Class A common shares at the initial public offering price less the underwriting discount.
BofA Securities, Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, UBS Securities LLC and Itau BBA USA Securities, Inc. are acting as Global Coordinators in this initial public offering, and BofA Securities, Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, UBS Securities LLC, Itau BBA USA Securities, Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Banco BTG Pactual S.A.– Cayman Branch and XP Securities, LLC are collectively acting as Bookrunners in the offering.
AfyaAfya is a leading medical education group in Brazil based on number of medical school seats, delivering an end-to-end physician-centric ecosystem that serves and empowers students to be lifelong medical learners from the moment they join us as medical students through their medical residency preparation, graduation program, and continuing medical education activities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Zoetis (ZTS) Announces Appointment of Glenn David as Group President and Wetteny Joseph as Executive Vice President and CFO
- Cummins (CMI) Elects Carla Harris to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!