Affirm (AFRM) IPO Opens 86% Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Affirm (NASDAQ: AFRM) opened or trading at $90.90 after pricing its initial public offering of 24,600,000 Class A common stock at a price of $49.00 per share.
In addition, Affirm has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,690,000 shares of Class A common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Allen & Company LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Truist Securities, Siebert Williams Shank and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Affirm’s mission is to deliver honest financial products that improve lives. With that in mind, we are building the next generation platform for digital and mobile-first commerce, making it easier for consumers to spend responsibly and with confidence, easier for merchants to convert sales and grow, and easier for commerce to thrive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- TuSimple Holdings (TSP) Prices 33.78M Share IPO at $40/Sh
- Akoya Biosciences Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!