Workday (WDAY) Gains on Cooperman Mention
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) sees intra-day upside as Leon Cooperman discusses on CNBC. Shares up 1.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) Clarifying Amazonâ��s Workday Deployment
- Maxar Technologies Ltd. (MAXR) new long with $85 price target at Kerrisdale Capital
- Amazon (AMZN) Deal to Use Workday (WDAY) HR Software Ended After Three Years - Business Insider
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!