Saudi Arabia Slashes Exposure to Tesla (TSLA) - FT
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 28, 2019 11:44 AM EST)
Saudi Arabia cut its exposure to Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), according to the Financial Times. The country's Public Investment Fund hedged most of its 4.9% stake with the help of bankers at JPMorgan, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
- Exclusive-Tesla in talks with China's EVE for low-cost battery supply deal - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!