Pershing Square added Google, Hilton; trimmed Lowe's, Chipotle
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Investing -- Pershing Square Capital Management, run by Bill Ackman, raised its stakes in Alphabet Inc Class C (NASDAQ: GOOG), Howard Hughes (NYSE: HHC) Holdings, and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (NYSE: HLT), according to its second quarter disclosure.
Its holding of Google’s class C shares rose to about 9.4 million shares at the end of June, from 8M at the end of March. Its Howard Hughes holdings rose to 16.6M, and Hilton rose to just over 9.3M.
The investment manager reported lower stakes in Lowe’s Companies Inc (NYSE: LOW), to 7.5M shares from over 10M. It also reported reduced stakes in Burger King parent Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE: QSR) (23.3M shares from 24.2M shares), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (NYSE: CMG)(953,000 shares from over 1M), and Canadian Pacific Kansas City Limited (NYSE: CP) (15.1M from 15.2M).
The quarterly filing reflects holdings as of the end of the previous quarter, with a 45 day lag, so the positions could have shifted since the end of June.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Pfizer, Ulta Beauty, UiPath and more
- Futures edge higher, PCE data ahead, OPEC+ meeting looms - what's moving markets
- Beer maker named to Goldman's highest conviction list
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Investing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!