Och-Ziff (OZM) to Change Name to Sculptor Capital, Ticker to 'SCU'
- Futures tread water after S&P 500 hits record high
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
- Dollar hovers near lows as kiwi climbs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Inc. today announced that it changed its name to Sculptor Capital Management, Inc.. The Company’s Class A common stock, which previously traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “OZM,” began trading under the new ticker symbol NYSE: SCU.
The name change marks an important milestone for the Company. It recognizes the changes in leadership and governance the Company implemented earlier this year which transferred ownership and control to the Executive Managing Directors (“EMDs”) while establishing long term incentives that align the EMDs and the Company’s fund investors.
Rob Shafir, Chief Executive Officer of Sculptor Capital, said, “Our new name is a culmination of the strategic actions that we have taken to position the Company for long-term success. Our 23 EMDs are aligned, empowered and committed to achieving our goals, and our talented investment team continues to deliver excellent results through our distinct investment process which has been honed over 25 years.”
Jimmy Levin, Chief Investment Officer of Sculptor Capital, said, “We are excited by the investment opportunities presented in today’s dynamic environment and believe our team has never been stronger. The breadth and depth of our diverse platform provides us with unique perspectives across assets classes, enabling us to quickly identify opportunities and navigate changing market conditions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell (MRVL) PT Raised to $67.50 at Needham & Company Following Innovium Deal
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c; Reiterates Outlook
- Macerich (MAC) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.59
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!