Michael Burry's Scion Receives Subpoena From SEC over GameStop (GME)
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Michael Burry's Scion Receives Subpoena From SEC over GameStop (NYSE: GME)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC published its report on GameStop (GME)
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
- Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp (SANB) Prices 15M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Litigation
Related EntitiesMichael Burry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!