David Einhorn Raises Stake in Sonos (SONO) - CNBC
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital said he upped his position in Sonos (NASDAQ: SONO), CNBC reported.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Systems (MRCY) Names Howard Lance and Bill Ballhaus in Deal with Hedge Funds
- Ken Griffin's Citadel moving HQ to Miami from Chicago - WSJ
- The bond market is misreading the Fed, says Bill Ackman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!