Cooperman said he is adding to his Citigroup (C) position
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman said he is adding to his Citigroup (NYSE: C) position
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Erases Decline, Now Down Only 0.1%
- UPDATE: Moderna (MRNA) Says Manufacturing Partners Face Delays Outside U.S. - Bloomberg
- 'Not Time to Bottom Fish': As Chinese Stocks Trade Near 2021 Lows, Analyst Says There is More Room to Fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Leon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!