Cooperman rips Robinhood traders in Hertz Global (HTZ), airlines - 'will end in tears'
- Stimulus hopes lift Wall St futures ahead of manufacturing PMIs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman rips Robinhood traders in Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ), airlines - 'will end in tears'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autolus Therapeutics' (AUTL) Deal with MRNA - Broad Validation of the Platform - Analyst
- Culper Research short Aemetis (AMTX)
- Robinhood (HOOD) retail allocation closer to 20%, or lower end of expected 20-35% range - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!