Cooperman highlights Mr. Cooper Group (COOP)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman highlights Mr. Cooper Group (NASDAQ: COOP)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) PT Raised to $46 at Credit Suisse, After Estimate Revision Following Buyback Announcement
- BeyondSpring's (BYSI) Plinabulin Data Represents Significant Advance, Patients Win 100%, $100 Price Target - Analyst
- AMD (AMD) Extends Gain, Up 8.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!