UPDATE: Snap (SNAP) warns for Q2
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 23, 2022 5:11 PM EDT)
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) warns for Q2.
From the company: Since we issued guidance on April 21, 2022, the macroeconomic environment has deteriorated further and faster than anticipated. As a result, we believe it is likely that we will report revenue and adjusted EBITDA below the low end of our Q2 2022 guidance range. We remain excited about the long-term opportunity to grow our business. Our community continues to grow, and we continue to see strong engagement across Snapchat, and continue to see significant opportunities to grow our average revenue per user over the long term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $42 at JMP Securities
- MillerKnoll, Inc. (MLKN) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Duck Creek Technologies (DCT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!