Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q3 non-GAAP EPS $0.64-$0.68, Revs up 1-5%
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Oracle Corp (NASDAQ: ORCL) sees Q3 non-GAAP EPS $0.64-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.66. They see Q3 revs up 1-5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.29; Raises Outlook
- Lam Research (LRCX) Stock Slips on Mixed Q2 Results and Guidance, Summit Insights Downgrades to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!