BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ) Announces Revenue and Earnings Guidance for Fiscal Year 2021
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BBQ Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBQ) (the “Company”), an innovating global owner and operator of restaurants, recently provided revenue and earnings guidance in an updated investor presentation filed via 8-K. Guidance for its fiscal year 2021 is as follows:
- Revenue guidance for the year of $150 – $155MM
- Net Income of $1.7 – $2.1MM and Cash EBITDA of $8.5 – $9.0MM for fiscal year 2021.
The presentation can be found at: http://ir.famousdaves.com/static-files/1f4ec835-db03-471c-aa95-94ba5d74f9c3
Jeff Crivello, CEO, commented, “We are excited to publish our revenue, and earnings guidance for fiscal year 2021. We are diligently working to execute our organic and M&A growth plan, while continuing to adjust with the fluid COVID restrictions. We believe there is a significant amount of pent up demand for dining, and expect demand to grow throughout the year. We will provide future guidance as the year develops.”
|Cash EBITDA Guidance Range|
|(dollars in thousands)||FY 2021 Projected||FY 2021 Projected|
|Depreciation and amortization||4,690||4,690|
|Interest expense, net||500||500|
|Provision for income taxes||737||862|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Fisker (FSR) Reaffirms Ocean Start of Production in Q4 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!