Waterstone Financial Declares Special Dividend
- Wall St rises at open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Nov. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On November 17, 2020 the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.30 per common share.
“This special dividend reflects our strong performance thus far during 2020, as well as our continued strong financial condition,” said Doug Gordon, CEO of Waterstone Financial, Inc. “While we have historically declared and paid a special dividend following the conclusion of a successful year, the magnitude of our year-to-date earnings has allowed us to accelerate the timing of this dividend, which would have otherwise been a component of our fiscal 2021 dividend plan. Our dedication to a robust dividend payout ratio demonstrates our commitment to delivering shareholder value and our continued efforts to actively manage our capital.”
The dividend is payable on December 8, 2020, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2020.
About Waterstone Financial, Inc.Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and business banking products. The Bank has branches in Wauwatosa/State St, Brookfield, Fox Point/North Shore, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Greenfield/Loomis Rd, Milwaukee/Oklahoma Ave, Oak Creek/27th St, Oak Creek/Howell Ave, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha, West Allis/Greenfield Ave, and West Allis/National Ave, Wisconsin. WaterStone Bank is the parent company to Waterstone Mortgage, which has the ability to lend in 48 states. For more information about WaterStone Bank, go to http://www.wsbonline.com.
Contact:Mark R. GerkeChief Financial Officer414.email@example.comSource: Waterstone Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hemp, Inc.'s 2021 Multiple Hemp Grows Across the Country Expected to Yield Rich Results by the End of the Year and Throughout 2022
- New High-Precision Touch Probe from HEIDENHAIN For Grinders/Lathes Offers Many Benefits
- Ben Coulter Named State Director of WGU North Carolina and Southeast Regional Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!