Velcan Holdings: Share buyback program - weekly statement
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Luxembourg, 17th January 2022
SHARES REPURCHASE PROGRAMME
Authorized by the shareholders’ meeting held on 28th June 2017
Implemented upon the decisions of the Board of Directors dated 13th March 2020, 16th September 2020 and 21st October 2021
DISCLOSURE OF PURCHASES
EFFECTED FROM 10thJANUARY 2022 TO 14th JANUARY 2022
Market: Euro MTF, Luxembourg
Type of shares: ordinary shares ISIN FR0010245803
|Trading date||Number of shares purchased||Weighted average price (Eur)||Amount of purchases (Eur)||Purpose||Market|
|12/01/2022||40||9.5||380||Cancellation or free shares coverage||Euro MTF Luxembourg|
|13/01/2022||172||9.5||950||Cancellation or free shares coverage||Euro MTF Luxembourg|
Repurchase programme’s full description dated 4th November 2021 is available on Velcan Holdings’ website
* * *
Regulatory information available on www.velcan.lu
Investor Relations Contact [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zindigi Brings Pakistan's Largest Tech Event - Future Fest 2022
- Western Resources Corp. and Vantage Chance Limited Signs Amended and Restated Subscription Agreement
- The Keg Royalties Income Fund Announces Trustee Election Results for its 2022 Unitholder Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!