Valorem Unaware of Any Material Change
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VALOREM RESOURCES INC. (the “Company” or “Valorem”) (CSE: VALU) (Frankfurt: 1XW1). It has come to the Company's attention that we have been the target of false statements being made by the-financialnews.com about the nature of our assets. We understand from an article published by the Globe & Mail earlier today, that the offending website has previously targeted another exploration company with an almost identically worded post about that particular company.
Valorem wishes to clarify that we have had no involvement with this website before nor in connection with the false article about our assets. Valorem has never had any communications with this website, is not associated with this website in any manner whatsoever, nor do we know who they are. Valorem strongly disclaims any statements made about us by this website.
About Valorem Resources Inc. - Valorem explores and develops precious metal properties in the Americas.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD - Valorem Resources Inc.
Tony Louie, Interim CEO and DirectorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 604-319-8712
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATIONS SERVICES PROVIDER HAVE REVIEWED OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE. NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
This news release includes certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements”. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, including the likelihood of commercial mining and possible future financings are forward-looking statements. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include unsuccessful exploration results, changes in metals prices, changes in the availability of funding for mineral exploration, unanticipated changes in key management personnel and general economic conditions. Mining is an inherently risky business. Accordingly, the actual events may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. For more information on the Company and the risks and challenges of its business, investors should review the Company's annual filings which are available at www.sedar.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTTAWA SAVINGS BANK ANNOUNCES FILING OF APPLICATION TO CONVERT TO AN ILLINOIS-CHARTERED COMMERCIAL BANK AND CHANGE NAME TO “OSB COMMUNITY BANK”
- Corcoran Global Living Announces New Office in Prime Beverly Hills Location
- Apellis Announces U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approval of EMPAVELI™ (pegcetacoplan) for Adults with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!