Tricida to Present at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tricida, Inc. (Nasdaq: TCDA) today announced that it will present at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 12:45 pm PT / 3:45 pm ET. Tricida will provide a company overview, business update and progress on the company’s key initiatives.
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible on the Tricida website at IR.Tricida.com. An archive of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
Tricida, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of its investigational drug candidate, veverimer, a non-absorbed, orally-administered polymer designed to treat metabolic acidosis in patients with CKD. Tricida is currently conducting a renal outcomes clinical trial, VALOR-CKD, to determine if veverimer slows progression of CKD in patients with metabolic acidosis and CKD. There are no FDA-approved treatments for chronic metabolic acidosis, a condition commonly caused by CKD that is believed to accelerate the progression of kidney deterioration. It is estimated to pose a health risk to approximately three million patients with CKD in the United States.
For more information about Tricida, please visit www.tricida.com.
Jackie Cossmon, IRC
Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Communications
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Media and Investor Webcast Advisory
- SmithGroup Awards 2021 Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Scholarships
- AdvoLogix Releases New Enterprise Legal Management Offering Highlights include: AI Assisted Spend Management tools, Custom Reporting Features, and Easy Application Integrations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!