Translation of the Articles of Association of Šiaulių Bankas AB has been updated
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Šiaulių Bankas AB, company code 112025254, domicile address Tilžės str. 149, Šiauliai, Lithuania.
A comprehensive update of the English translation of the Articles of Association has been made by clarifying the terms used in the original translation (e.g. changing ‘Charter’ to ‘Articles of Association’) and correcting other translation discrepancies. An updated translation of the Bank's Articles of Association into English is available on the Bank's website.
The Bank’s Articles of Association (in Lithuanian), which were approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Bank on 31 March 2020, are not amended.
Additional information shall be provided by
Director of the Legal Department
Aurelija Geležiūnė, tel. +370 615 45571, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holding(s) in Company
- New Heritage Breeds Forever Stamps Honor Genetic Diversity in Farm Animals
- Report on Payments to Governments 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!