Transaction in Own Shares
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Transaction in Own Shares|
|21 January 2022|
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Royal Dutch Shell plc (the ‘Company’) announces that on 21 January 2022 it purchased the following number of 'B' Shares for cancellation.|
|Aggregated information on “B” shares purchased according to trading venues:|
|Date of purchase||Number of “B” shares purchased||Highest price paid(GBP)||Lowest price paid(GBP)||Volume weighted average price paid per share(GBP)||Venue|
These share purchases form part of the Company's share buy-back arrangement previously announced on 02 December 2021. In respect of this arrangement, BNP Paribas Exane will make trading decisions in relation to the Company’s securities independently of the Company for a period from 02 December 2021 up to and including 28 January 2022.Any such share purchases will be effected within certain pre-set parameters, and in accordance with the Company's general authority to repurchase shares, Chapter 12 of the Listing Rules and Article 5 of the Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014/EU dealing with buy-back programmes (“EU MAR”) and EU MAR as “onshored” into UK law from the end of the Brexit transition period (on 11:00 pm on 31 December 2020) through the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (as amended by the European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020), and as amended, supplemented, restated, novated, substituted or replaced by relevant statutory instruments (including, The Market Abuse (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations (SI 2019/310)), from time to time (“UK MAR”) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 (“EU MAR Delegation Regulation”) and EU MAR Delegated Regulation as “onshored” into UK law from the end of the Brexit transition period (on 11:00 pm on 31 December 2020) through the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (as amended by the European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020), and as amended, supplemented, restated, novated, substituted or replaced by relevant statutory instruments (including, The Market Abuse (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations (SI 2019/310)), from time to time.In accordance with EU MAR and UK MAR, a full breakdown of the individual trades made by BNP Paribas Exane on behalf of the Company as a part of the buy-back arrangement is detailed below.Enquiries Media International: +44 (0) 207 934 5550 Media Americas: +1 832 337 4355LEI number of Royal Dutch Shell plc: 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70Classification: Acquisition or disposal of the issuer’s own shares
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Solar Alliance Q1 financial results show continued revenue increase and backlog growth
- G Mining Ventures Provides Tocantinzinho Project Development Update and Announces Appointment of Key Senior Personnel
- Form 8.3 - [SECURE INCOME REIT PLC - 25 05 2022] - CGWL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!