The Lovesac Company Announces Product Demonstration Event
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Lovesac Company (Nasdaq: LOVE) (“Lovesac” or the “Company”) today announced it will be demonstrating its brand-new, never-before-seen product on October 18, 2021 with Shawn Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, and other senior leadership members. The event will take place at its showroom in New York City on the Upper East Side.
Event attendance by analysts and investors is by invitation only. The Company will be posting a video of the product demonstration on the Company’s Investor Relations website, investor.lovesac.com, after the event.
About The Lovesac Company
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, The Lovesac Company is a technology driven company that designs, manufactures and sells unique, high quality furniture derived through its proprietary Designed for Life® approach which results in products that are built to last a lifetime and designed to evolve as our customers’ lives do. Our current product offering is comprised of modular couches called Sactionals, premium foam beanbag chairs called Sacs, and their associated home decor accessories. Innovation is at the center of our design philosophy with all of our core products protected by a robust portfolio of utility patents. We market and sell our products primarily online directly at www.lovesac.com, supported by direct-to-consumer touch-feel points in the form of our own showrooms as well as through shop-in-shops and pop-up-shops with third party retailers.
Investor Relations Contact:Rachel Schacter, ICR(203) 682-8200InvestorRelations@lovesac.comSource: The Lovesac Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NEXT WEEK: SBA Administrator Will Visit Seattle To Highlight Economic Recovery
- Blume Global now runs logistics operating platform natively on Google Cloud
- Sprout Mortgage Unveils Another Innovative Tool to Automate Loan Approval Process
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!