TC Energy Cancels Binding Open Season for the Keystone Pipeline System
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Media Advisory – TC Energy Corporation (TSX, NYSE: TRP) (TC Energy) today announced it has cancelled an open season launched on January 6, 2021 to solicit binding commitments for crude oil transportation services on the Keystone Pipeline System from Hardisty, Alberta to Patoka, Illinois.
The capacity offered would have become available when Keystone XL went into service. TC Energy previously announced it would be suspending advancement of the Keystone XL pipeline project due to the revocation of its Presidential Permit.
About TC EnergyWe are a vital part of everyday life – delivering the energy millions of people rely on to power their lives in a sustainable way. Thanks to a safe, reliable network of natural gas and crude oil pipelines, along with power generation and storage facilities, wherever life happens — we’re there. Guided by our core values of safety, responsibility, collaboration and integrity, our 7,500 people make a positive difference in the communities where we operate across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
TC Energy’s common shares trade on the Toronto (TSX) and New York (NYSE) stock exchanges under the symbol TRP. To learn more, visit us at TCEnergy.com.
Media Inquiries:Terry Cunha403.920.7859 or 800.608.7859
Investor & Analyst Inquiries:David Moneta / Hunter Mau403.920.7911 or 800.361.6522
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associa Helps Clients Achieve Sustainable Living Solutions Through Associa Green Initiative
- Progyny, Inc. Announces Details for Its First Quarter 2021 Results Report
- Acosta Announces Launch of FrontLine Marketing @Home, Powered by Sampler