Sysco Declares Quarterly Dividend Payment
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per share, payable on April 23, 2021, to common stockholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2021.
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion. Information about our CSR program, including Sysco’s 2020 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, can be found at www.sysco.com/csr2020report.
For more information, visit www.sysco.com or connect with Sysco on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SyscoCorporation or Twitter at https://twitter.com/Sysco. For important news and information regarding Sysco, visit the Investor Relations section of the company’s Internet home page at investors.sysco.com, which Sysco plans to use as a primary channel for publishing key information to its investors, some of which may contain material and previously non-public information. In addition, investors should continue to review our news releases and filings with the SEC. It is possible that the information we disclose through any of these channels of distribution could be deemed to be material information.
|For more information contact:|
|Shannon Mutschler||Rachel Lee|
|Media Contact||Investor Relations Contact|
|T 281-584-4059||T 281-436-7815|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
- Coinbase Announces Update Regarding Conversion of Shares of Class B Common Stock to Shares of Class A Common Stock
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Announces $594 million Secondary Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares