SmileDirectClub to Participate in Investor Conferences
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, today announced that management will attend several upcoming investor conferences beginning on Monday, May 24th.
UBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Date: May 24-26, 2021
- Presentation Time: Tuesday, May 25 at 2 p.m. ET
J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Date: May 24-26, 2021
- Presentation Time: Wednesday, May 26 at 4:25 p.m. ET
William Blair 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference
- Date: June 1-3, 2021
- Presentation Time: Tuesday, June 1 at 12:20 p.m. ET
Craig Hallum Institutional Investor Conference
- Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Stifel 2021 Jaws and Paws Conference
- Date: June 2-3, 2021
- Presentation Time: Thursday, June 3 at 11:30 a.m. ET
The audio portions of these presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed in the “Events and Presentations” section at https://investors.smiledirectclub.com.
SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC) (“SmileDirectClub”) is an oral care company and creator of the first medtech platform for teeth straightening. Through its cutting-edge telehealth technology and vertically integrated model, SmileDirectClub is revolutionizing the oral care industry, offering consumers the ability to get clinically safe and effective treatment but without the 3x markup. SmileDirectClub’s mission is to democratize access to a smile each and every person loves by making it affordable and convenient for everyone. SmileDirectClub is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and operates in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Spain and Mexico. For more information, please visit SmileDirectClub.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub Receives Another Favorable Ruling from 11th Circuit Court
- Islandsbanki hf.: Managers and related parties' transactions
- 2021/2022 Tanzania Safaris – Guided Luxury Educational Nature Tours Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, William Blair, JPMorgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!