ScottsMiracle-Gro to Host Virtual Investor & Analyst Day on April 8
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARYSVILLE, Ohio, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG), one of the world’s leading marketers of branded consumer lawn and garden as well as hydroponic and indoor growing products, will host a virtual Investor & Analyst Day on Thursday, April 8, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The virtual meeting will feature presentations from the Company’s executive and leadership teams, who will provide insights into strategies and opportunities, particularly as they relate to the Company’s U.S. Consumer and Hawthorne Gardening Company businesses. The Company anticipates approximately 2.5 hours of presented materials followed by live Q&A with management. Attendees can also submit written questions throughout the event to be addressed during the live Q&A.
Investors and institutional analysts interested in attending this virtual event should register at https://scottsmiraclegro.com/investorandanalystday. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With approximately $4.1 billion in sales, the Company is one of the world’s largest marketers of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care. The Company’s brands are among the most recognized in the industry. The Company’s Scotts®, Miracle-Gro® and Ortho® brands are market leading in their categories. The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, The Hawthorne Gardening Company, is a leading provider of nutrients, lighting and other materials used in the indoor and hydroponic growing segment. For additional information, visit us at www.scottsmiraclegro.com.
Executive Vice President
Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 79North Inc. - Additional High Grade Rock Chip Samples Up To 27.98 Grams Gold Per Tonne at the Witlage Gold Zone, Nassau Gold Project, Suriname
- American Green, Inc.™ (OTC:ERBB) Launches New Hemp Lip Balm on Amazon.com
- Purpose Investments Launches World’s First Ether ETF