S Split Corp. Declares Monthly Distribution
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (TSX: SBN; SBN.PR.A) S Split Corp. has declared a monthly distribution, payable on February 26, 2021 to shareholders of record on February 12, 2021. Due to the decline in the net asset value (“NAV”) per unit below $16.50, the Company has suspended distributions on its Class A Shares in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation. The NAV per Unit on January 29, 2021 was $14.71.
|Share Class||Ticker||Amount Per Share|
|Class A Shares||SBN||$0.00000|
To the extent that any portions of the distributions are ordinary taxable dividends and not capital gain dividends, they are eligible dividends.
|John Germain, Senior Vice-President & CFO||Strathbridge Asset Management Inc.|
|121 King Street West|
|Toronto, Ontario M5H 3T9|
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment funds. Please read the prospectus before investing. Investment funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subsea 7 - 2021 AGM and EGM
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. rebrands as HTLF
- Marc Probst, CIO Of ELLKAY, Recognized As CIO Of The Year At CHIME Spring Forum