Root to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Root, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROOT), the parent company of Root Insurance Company, today announced that management will present and host meetings at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum, the AIFA Conference 2021, the JMP Securities Technology Conference, the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, & Telecom Conference, and the Truist Securities Technology, Internet, and Services Conference. Details for each event can be found below (times listed in EST):
|Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum|
|Friday, February 26th, 2021|
|AIFA Conference 2021|
|Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 |
10:10 a.m. (no webcast)
|JMP Securities Technology Conference|
|Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021|
|Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, & Telecom Conference|
|Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021|
|Truist Securities Technology, Internet, and Services Conference|
|Wednesday, March 10th, 2021|
To watch and listen to the live webcast, please visit the Events section of Root’s Investor Relations website at ir.joinroot.com. A replay will be archived on the same website following the call.
About Root, Inc.
Root, Inc. is the parent company of Root Insurance Company. Root is a technology company revolutionizing personal insurance with a pricing model based upon fairness and a modern customer experience. Root’s modern, mobile-first customer experience is designed to make insurance simple.
Director of Communications
Director of Investor Relations
Source: ROOT, INC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against CytoDyn, Lordstown Motors, Root, and Vroom and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- ICD Data Shows No "Run" on Prime Money Market Funds Last March
- Middlefield Canadian Income PCC: Net Asset Value(s)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, JMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!