R1 RCM to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ: RCM), a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services to healthcare providers, today announced its management team will present at two upcoming investor conferences:
- The SVB Leerink 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference, on Thursday, February 25 at 10:00am ET
- The Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference, on Wednesday, March 3 at 12:20pm ET
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of R1’s website at r1rcm.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the live webcast.
About R1 RCM R1 RCM is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve revenue cycle performance challenges across hospitals, health systems and group physician practices. R1’s proven and scalable operating models seamlessly complement a healthcare organization’s infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience. To learn more, visit: r1rcm.com.
Contact:R1 RCM Inc.Investor Relations:Atif Rahim312email@example.com
Media Relations:Natalie Joslin R1 RCM Inc. 678.585.1206 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEACOR HOLDINGS INC. ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF TAKE PRIVATE TRANSACTION WITH AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS
- RateLinx Placed in 2021 Magic Quadrant for Real-Time Transportation Visibility Platforms
- APA Corporation Provides First-Quarter Supplemental Information and Schedules Results Conference Call for May 6 at 10 a.m. Central Time