Proactive news headlines including Creso Pharma, Australian Strategic Materials, Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals and Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sydney, March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH) (FRA:1X8) has secured firm commitments from institutional, professional and sophisticated investors to raise up to A$18 million through the issue of around 94.7 million new fully paid ordinary shares at A$0.19 per share. Click here
- Australian Strategic Materials Ltd (ASX:ASM) (OTCMKTS:ASMMF) shares have headed upwards on news the company plans to boost its balance sheet with a A$65 million placement and up to A$41 million entitlement offer. Click here
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:PAR) has made the first major submission for its planned Pivotal study in subjects with pain associated with Knee Osteoarthritis (OA) by submitting an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Click here
- Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers Ltd (ASX:KPT) has hit a milestone in the harvest and marketing of its fire-damaged pine logs with 300 cubic metres loaded on a barge at Kingscote wharf to be shipped to a customer in South Korea. Click here
- Bass Metals Limited (ASX:BSM) (FRA:R2F) has signed a binding term sheet to acquire Blackearth SA, which holds an option to acquire the San Jorge Lithium Project in Argentina subject to a 30-day due diligence period. Click here
- Emyria Ltd (ASX:EMD) is poised for growth in 2021, with the expansion of its clinical service subsidiary Emerald Clinics, clinical trial planning underway and a strong financial outlook to pursue drug registrations. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
- Prosafe SE: Gulating Court of Appeal judgement in the case between Prosafe and Westcon regarding the TSV Safe Scandinavia conversion
- FLSmidth wins order for full digitalisation of three cement lines in West Africa