Preferred Bank Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC), one of the largest independent commercial banks in California, today reported that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share. The dividend is payable on October 21, 2021 to holders of record on October 7, 2021.
About Preferred Bank
Preferred Bank (the “Bank”) is one of the larger independent commercial banks headquartered in California. The Bank is chartered by the State of California, and its deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or FDIC, to the maximum extent permitted by law. The Bank conducts its banking business from its main office in Los Angeles, California, and through eleven full-service branch banking offices in California (Alhambra, Century City, City of Industry, Torrance, Arcadia, Irvine, Diamond Bar, Pico Rivera, Tarzana and San Francisco (2)) and one branch in Flushing, New York. In addition, the Bank operates a loan production office in the Houston suburb of Sugar Land, Texas. Preferred Bank offers a broad range of deposit and loan products and services to both commercial and consumer customers. The Bank provides personalized deposit services as well as real estate finance, commercial loans and trade finance to small and mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurs, real estate developers, professionals and high net worth individuals. Although originally founded as a Chinese-American Bank, Preferred Bank now derives most of its customers from the diversified mainstream market but does continue to benefit from the significant migration to California of ethnic Chinese from China and other areas of East Asia.
|AT THE COMPANY:Edward J. CzajkaExecutive Vice PresidentChief Financial Officer(213) 891-1188||AT FINANCIAL PROFILES:Jeffrey HaasGeneral Information(310) 622-8240PFBC@finprofiles.com|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Instadose, Alfi, Berkeley Lights, and Cloopen Group and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Equity Research Firm Initiates Coverage on EnviroGold Global, Issues Price Target & Rating
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Sleep Number, Revance, Paysafe, and Organogenesis and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!