Pool Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COVINGTON, La., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pool Corporation (Nasdaq/GSM: POOL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.58 per share. The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2021, to holders of record on March 11, 2021.
Pool Corporation is the world’s largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool and related backyard products. POOLCORP operates approximately 400 sales centers in North America, Europe and Australia through which it distributes more than 200,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 120,000 wholesale customers. For more information about POOLCORP, please visit www.poolcorp.com.
Curtis J. ScheelDirector of Investor Relations985.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biobased Diesel Fuel Highlighted as a Low-Carbon, Proven and Available Climate Change Solution
- Herman Miller Launches New eCommerce Marketplace for Small Businesses
- New Eaton Partners Survey Finds Appetite for Private Market Investments as Public Market Valuations Soar