Otonomy to Participate in Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that management will participate in three upcoming virtual conferences:
- A fireside chat at the Cowen 41st Annual Health Care Conference on March 4, 2021 at 12:50 p.m. ET / 9:50 a.m. PT;
- A pre-recorded presentation at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference available on-demand starting at 7 a.m. ET / 4 a.m. PT on March 9, 2021; and
- A presentation at the Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on March 16, 2021 at 11:20 a.m. ET / 8:20 a.m. PT.
Live audio webcasts will be available through the Events page of the company's website (www.otonomy.com).
About OtonomyOtonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information, please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media InquiriesSpectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor InquiriesWestwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAPT Therapeutics to Report Top Line Data from Phase 1b Trial of RPT193 in Atopic Dermatitis
- Ultimate Medical Academy Celebrates Commencement for Thousands of New Healthcare Professionals
- Bridge Biotherapeutics Announces the Initiation of Patient Dosing in the Proof of Clinical Principle Study for BBT-401, an Investigational Drug for Ulcerative Colitis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!