Optinose to Present at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YARDLEY, Pa., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Optinose (NASDAQ: OPTN), a pharmaceutical company focused on patients treated by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Peter Miller will present a company overview and business update at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on April 15, 2021, at 11:45 a.m. ET.
To listen to a webcast of the presentation live, please visit the Investors page of the Optinose website.
A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days following the conclusion of the event.
About OptinoseOptinose is a global specialty pharmaceutical company focused on serving the needs of patients cared for by ear, nose and throat (ENT) and allergy specialists. To learn more, please visit www.optinose.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Optinose Investor ContactJonathan Neelyjonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NORBIT ASA - Invitation to presentation of results for the first quarter of 2021
- Get "Dangerously Funny" with Jimmie Lee-The Jersey Outlaw In Newest Season of His Comedy TV Show
- Disrupt-X in Partnership With Intel IoT Alliance Launch Ignite Shield - World's First Water and Air Quality Monitoring IoT Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!