Onex First-Quarter Dividend Declared
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated
TORONTO, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Onex Corporation (TSX: ONEX) today declared a first-quarter dividend of C$0.10 per Subordinate Voting Share payable on April 30, 2021 to shareholders of record on April 9, 2021.
For further information:Emilie BlouinDirector, Shareholder Relations and CommunicationsTel: +1 416.362.7711
Onex Website: www.onex.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAVS INVESTOR DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reminds Investors of the Deadline to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion In a Securities Class Action Against AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc.
- WSGF To Preview Cryptocurrency And Crowdfunding Additions To Vaycaychella Real Estate Investment App
- NCCN Foundation Announces Awards for Rising Cancer Research Leaders