ORBCOMM to Participate at the 33rd Annual Roth Conference
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop to fresh 13-month low
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROCHELLE PARK, N.J., March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ORBCOMM Inc. (NASDAQ: ORBC), a global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Marc Eisenberg, and Chief Financial Officer, Dean Milcos, will be participating in the 33rd Annual Roth Conference being held virtually on Wednesday, March 17th.
Management will be available throughout the day for virtual one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to attend the conference. For more information about the conference or to schedule a virtual one-on-one meeting with management, please contact your Roth Capital representative.
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things, providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources, and government. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
|Investor Inquiries:||Media Inquiries:|
|Aly Bonilla||Michelle Ferris|
|Vice President, Investor Relations||Senior Director, Corporate Communications|
|ORBCOMM Inc.||ORBCOMM Inc.|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grassmid Transport Selects ORBCOMM’s Integrated In-Cab and Asset Tracking Solutions for Its Multi-Asset Fleet
- Vertava Health Acquires Memphis-Based Integrated Addiction Care Associates, Strengthening Impact and Increasing Presence in Midsouth
- Kevin F. Brennan, Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Company, Joins Innovaccer's Strategic Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!