Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc
24 February 2021
Net Asset Value
The Board of Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc announces that as at 22 February 2021 the unaudited net asset value of the Ordinary shares was approximately 95.0 pence per share.
For further information, please contact:
Octopus Investments Limited
Tel: 0800 316 2295
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. Reports March 2021 Assets Under Management
- Interpublic Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. to Host First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call