Mission Produce to Participate in March Investor Conferences
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OXNARD, Calif., March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mission Produce, Inc. (“Mission” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AVO) today announced Steve Barnard, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Bryan Giles, Chief Financial Officer, and Mike Browne, Chief Operating Officer will be participating in the following virtual investor conferences in March:
- D.A. Davidson 4th Annual Consumer Growth Conference – Thursday, March 11th, 2021. The Company will host a virtual fireside chat 4:15 pm ET. The live audio webcast will be available to all interested parties through a live audio webcast accessible on the Company's Investor Relations website at https://investors.missionproduce.com/.
- 33rd Annual Roth Conference – Tuesday, March 16th, 2021. Management is participating in the conference and meeting with investors. Interested parties are encouraged to contact their Roth salesperson for availability.
About Mission Produce, Inc.Mission Produce is the world’s most advanced avocado network and recognized leader in the worldwide avocado business. For over 35 years Mission has been sourcing, producing and distributing fresh avocados, servicing retail, wholesale and foodservice customers in over 25 countries. The vertically integrated Company owns 11,000 acres globally and operates four state-of-the-art avocado packing facilities in key growing locations including California, Mexico & Peru and has additional sourcing capabilities in Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, New Zealand, & South Africa. Mission’s global distribution network includes eleven forward distribution centers in North America, China & Europe that offer value-added services such as ripening, bagging, custom packing and logistical management. Mission is the largest global supplier of the World’s Finest Avocados, for more information please visit worldsfinestavocados.com.
Investor Relations Contact:ICRJeff SonnekJeff.firstname.lastname@example.org
Media:Denise JunqueiroSenior Director of Marketing and CommunicationsMission Produce, Inc.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. Reports March 2021 Assets Under Management
- APA Corporation Announces Appointment of Tracey Henderson as Senior Vice President of Exploration
- Creative Solutions Acquires Lightstream to Expand into Gaming and Strengthen Cloud Offering